Rent a car with a driver in the Baltic States
Discounts on “Car rent with driver”
1. Personal data of the Customer are processed according to the Federal Law "On Personal Data" No. 152-FZ.
2. When completing an order on the site, the Customer provides the following information: surname, first name, middle name, contact phone number.
3. By submitting the personal data to the Seller, the Customer agrees to their processing by the Seller, including processing to fulfill the Seller's obligations to the Customer.
4. Personal data processing refers to any action or combination of actions performed with or without the use of automated means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, enhancement (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (including transfer to third parties, not excluding cross-border transfer, if the need arises in the course of obligation performance), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data.
5. The Seller has the right to record telephone conversations with the Customer. At the same time, the Seller undertakes: to prevent attempts of unauthorized access to information obtained during telephone conversations and/or transfer it to third parties not directly related to the execution of Orders, according to para. 16 of the Federal Law "On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection".
6. The Seller has the right to send information, including advertisement messages, to the Customer's mobile phone with his/her consent. The Customer has the right to withdraw from receiving advertisement and other information without explaining the reasons by informing "CarRent" about it.
7. Service messages informing the Customer about the stages of processing the order are sent automatically and cannot be rejected.
8. The Seller has the right to record telephone conversations with the Customer. The Seller undertakes to prevent attempts of unauthorized access to information obtained during telephone conversations and/or transfer it to third parties not directly related to the execution of Orders, according to para. 16 of the Federal Law "On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection".
9. Продавец вправе переуступать либо каким-либо иным способом передавать свои права и обязанности, вытекающие из его отношений с Клиентом, третьим лицам.
10. The Seller is not responsible for the information provided by the Customer in a public format on the Site.
11. The provisions of the Russian legislation apply to the relations between the Customer and the Seller.
12. In case any questions or complaints arise from the Customer, they should contact the Seller by phone or in any other way. The parties will try to resolve all the disputes through negotiations. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be submitted to the judicial authority according to the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
13. Should the court recognize the invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, it will not entail the invalidity of the remaining provisions.
14. The company's site and services provided may temporarily be partially or completely inaccessible due to preventive or other works and for any other technical reasons.
Dear Customer! By leaving your personal data on the website, you agree with the Policy of Privacy and Data Protection.
The administration of the getrentcar.com website cannot transfer the information provided by the Customer when placing an order on the site to third parties, except for the cases described by the legislation of the state on the territory of which the Customer conducts business.
In order to receive the service, the Customer is obliged to enter personal information on the site. The site administration reserves the right to require proof of identity to verify the data provided.
After completing the application form on the site, the Customer receives feedback from our specialists.
The site getrentcar.com uses the information provided by the Customer to conduct high-quality service. Personal information may be disclosed in cases described by law, or when the administration deems such actions necessary to comply with the legal procedure, judicial order or legal process necessary for the Customer’s work with the site. In any other cases, under no circumstances will the information that the Customer provides for the Site be disclosed to third parties.
This Privacy Statement applies only to information posted directly on the site.
The site getrentcar.com provides the security of data provided by the Customer against unauthorized access.
Текст пользовательского соглагения